- Simulated Inanimate Models LLC (SIM) manufactures anatomical models with breathtaking realism for surgical simulation.
- Technology developed at The University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital.
- Simulation of all aspects of the operating room, including pre-operative imaging, tumor margins, blood loss, and other clinically relevant metrics.
- Shifting surgical training from live patients to anatomical models using a patent-pending system.
- Custom engineering capability: we make training tools that are on the cutting edge of medical education and ideal for training surgeons of all skill levels.
For any inquiries, questions or recommendations, please call: 585-485-0757 or fill out the following form:
To inquire about a job with SIM, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: